Head north on CA-99 out of Sacramento and you’ll eventually roll through Biggs, a quiet little town in Butte County where everyone knows everyone else, and where Kari Wheeler has been building a reputation for honesty and reliability for the last 30 years. A cattle rancher and hay farmer by trade and by heritage, she’s formerly been known as the owner of Wheeler Ranch and Feed. But in 2019 she left management duties to her daughter and took her work life in another direction.
“I’d always been interested in becoming a Realtor,” Kari explains. “I had success with it very quickly, and people have asked me why I didn’t do it a long time ago. I just tell them that it wasn’t my time.”
She’s served as president of many boards, including the Gridley Area Chamber of Commerce, the Biggs Unified School Board
and the Gridley International Quota Club, to name a few. She’s also served on the Board of Directors for the Gridley/ Biggs local hospital, and has participated in various fundraisers aimed at enhancing the lives of children. I feel very blessed for the many opportunities I've had to serve. Giving is so important, and I always want people to see me as an open door.
*My clients are very important to me.
*100 percent clear and consistent communication from start to finish and beyond.
*Honest, Trustworthy, Caring.
* Going above and beyond for my clients is extremely important to me.
* I have owned my own Business for over 21 years : Wheeler Ranch & Feed in Biggs. My Daughter Kayla has taken the reins of the family business which has given me an opportunity to concentrate full time on Real Estate.
Kari wants her children to see her that way too. With two grandchildren and two more on the way, she spends a lot of her free time being a grandma, which is just fine by her! She loves being with her family, caring for the animals on her ranch, and singing, especially the old country gospel songs.
As for the future of her business, Kari has already begun the process of putting together a team, and looks forward to helping new agents make their own mark in the industry. â€œI enjoy teaching and finding helpful ways to motivate people. My goal is to keep offer-ing exceptional service as I train my agents and continue to learn and grow myself.â€
My Real Estate office is located Gridley.
* 2020-2021 - Icon award, Top Agent for EXP Realty.
* Served on many boards in my community, Gridley International Quota Club, Past President , Biggs Unified School Board of Trustee ,Past President, Gridley Area Chamber of Commerce Past President, Butte County Cattlewomen Past President and 2020 CattleWoman of the year.
Various Fundraisers and Event. Especially for enhancing the lives of children.
* I love my community and I feel it is very important to give back.
* Love my family , I have 3 grown children all married. 2 adorable Grandchildren and 2 more on the way
My Husband, Doug and I have been married for 35 years. I am from a Cattle Ranching family. My Grandchildren are the 6th Generation! I am originally from Tassajara (Pleasanton/Danville) California and have lived in Biggs for 30 years. I have deep roots in Agriculture and I am very committed to the perseverance of Farming and Ranching.
* I love music and I love to sing Especially old country gospel.